If you’re like me, you enjoy viewing new movies and webseries and have either recharged or signed up for Netflix. But now that you want to deactivate it and don’t know how to Deactivate Netflix Subscription, you’ve come to the proper spot.
In this post, we will provide you with this knowledge. If you wish to cancel your Netflix account, stay tuned for further information in this page.
How to Cancel Netflix Subscription?
Friends, if you have the same query as “How to Deactivate Netflix Subscription,” you may easily do so. In this post, we will walk you through several actions that will allow you to deactivate your Netflix account.
For your knowledge, if you have subscribed to any other OTT App and now wish to delete it, please let us know by commenting, and we will make an article for that as well. Let us now go through how to cancel your Netflix account.
How Do I Cancel My Netflix Subscription?
- First, launch the Netflix app on your phone.
- Now, choose the user choice from the drop-down menu.
- Many options now appear in front of you; click on Account.
- Now you have the option of adding Billing Details.
- You may cancel your membership by clicking here.
- Click here to access the Finish Cancellation option.
- Now you’ll be asked for a reason; choose one and click Done.
- This will result in the cancellation of your Netflix membership.
As a result, you can cancel your Netflix membership in this manner.
In this essay, we will explain how to cancel your Netflix account. If you have a Netflix membership, you may deactivate it in the same manner.
Leave a Reply